Friday, November 11, 2011

Knickerbocker 60K Countdown - 7 days

The big one is next Saturday. Which is slightly scary, because I haven't been training regularly since my half marathon in October (work, work, work). We'll see how it goes. 

It is too early for the weather forecast, but for now it seems to be 35-45F without precipitation, which is as perfect as it is going to be. Not for the support teams of course, but they can always add a few layers.

A curious detail I have just noticed is that on the NYRR website there is a * next to Knickerbocker 60K indicating that the event is near capacity. Seeing how only around 200 people attended in the previous years and assuming the cap is not below 500, I am wondering if there is a surge in sign-ups this year. 

Who else is running this with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment