Thursday, August 30, 2012

Podcast suggestions

I admit, I have become addicted to podcasts. I have been scouring the Web to find running related content. Here are two I like:

Endurance Planet:
They regularly produce a few different podcasts, all of which consist of host Tawnee Prazak chatting with and asking listener questions to an expert: Ask the Ultrarunner with Tim Wagoneer, who recently broke the Leadman record; Ask the Doc with Dr. David Minkoff and Sports Nutrition with Ben Greenfield. Podcasts are about half an hour to an hour long and pretty entertaining.

Ultrarunner Podcast:
It is what the name says. Interviews with ultrarunners. I recently started listening to this one, but their Scott Jurek interview was pretty good.

I am sampling a few more podcasts that are geared towards the mid-to back-packer audience. If they are consistently good, I will mention them in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment